Thursday, October 4, 2012

4:16 AM
12
Doom rocks! Even though this game was invented decades ago, it is still being played by many people nowadays.
Either on phone or pc, just
use any device you are using now.




Myself, I am still playing it on my phone using doom gles. It's a good port for android. Unfortunately it's just the engine and is not supplied with the game wad itself.

Anyone who needs them can download from links below. I don't know what altered their time stamp, but they work well with doom gles.


Download

Doom

Doom II Ultimate

Doom Plutonia

Doom TNT

Enjoy


12 comments:

  1. This is incredible, thank you!!! I'm using D-GLES as well and was looking all over for these files/wads! You rock!! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon FireTV2, D-GLES.............WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! This file is just what I needed!

    I'm playing Doom II ON Doom-touch (D-Touch) from the Amazon appstore, with the Zion weapons mod.

    (All weapons from Doom 2016)

    Runs just great, and I highly recommend that setup. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg legit.... for reals......nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Ok they ain't broken but they are not compatible with DGLES

      Delete
    2. Ok they ain't broken but they are not compatible with DGLES

      Delete
  6. they dont work on my computer i am so frustrated

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks you're the best. Doom forever!!!

    ReplyDelete